49. An individual
banana is called a finger.
A bunch of
bananas is called
48. The human eye can
shades of green than
any other color.
47. If you pour a handful of salt into a cup full of water, the water level will actual go down rather than overflow the glass.
46. Allodoxaphobia the fear of hearing the opinions of other people.
45. It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.
44. The name Adam is believed to have originated from the Hebrew word for earth “Ad amah”
43. Duct tape was originally called duct tape because of its ability to repel water.
42. Thomas Edison, whom invented the light bulb was afraid of the dark
41. The average man sees five woman a day whom he would like to sleep with.
40. The insulting slang
“kiss my ass”
dates back to at least 1705
39. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn pale.
38.Four is the only word spelled with the same amount of letters as its value.
37. Charles Manson and Hitler were both vegetarians.
36. Its a myth that the hair and nails continue to grow after death.
The surrounding skin actually shrinks giving the illusion of growth.
35. Its impossible to kill yourself by holding your breathe.
34. If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would produce enough sound energy to heat up a cup of coffee.
33. Kissing releases masses of Oxytocin, a ‘love potion’ that helps couples bond, making each others face, personally attractive to the other.
32. The Egyptians were the first to create a dream dictionary in 4000BC
31. Memories triggered by scent have some of the strongest emotional connections and appear more intense than other memory triggers.
30. The heart begins beating 4 weeks after conception and doesn’t stop until death.
29. During the first two years of a
babies life the parents will loss approx.
6 months of sleep.
28. The dot over the
letter I is called a
27. When we dream we only dream the faces of people that we have met in real life.
26. A woman’s heart beats faster than a mans heart.
25. Perspiration is odorless. It’s the bacteria on your skin that creates odor.
24. Noodles were invented in China not Italy like people normally think.
23. Albert Einstein
was offered the presidency in Israel in 1952 but he declined.
22. An airplane mechanic invented the slinky while playing with engine parts.
21. A fetus in the womb can hear.Tests have shown that they respond to various sounds as they do to pressures and internal sensations.
20. More than 20 of the worlds oxygen is produced in the Amazon Rainforest.
19. Your eyes make about 4.5 liters of tears a year.
They keep your eyes wet even when your not crying.
18. The human body decomposes 4 times as fast in water than on land.
17. Honey bees use the sun as a reference point in navigation and communication.
16. China is the worlds source of 70% of counterfeit goods.
15. If you type illuminati backwards into your address bar followed by .com you will be redirected to the US govements national security page.
14. The average person who quits smoke requires 1 hour less sleep a night.
13. The average human sheds about 40 pounds of skin in their lifetime.
12. According to NASA Las Vegas is the brightest city on earth.
11. Most of the laugh tracks on television were recorded in the 1950’s. These days most of the people you hear laughing are dead.
10. Dr. Dre didn’t know Eminem was white until the met.
9. According to NASA, outer space smells like fried steak and hot metal.
8. Alladin was actually Chinese, not Arabian.
7. Elephants have been known to remain standing even after they die.
6. There is actually a small village in England called ‘bitchfield’
5.Scientist in china have created porn for pandas in attempts to boost the animals sex drive… ( I wonder if it worked)
4. The dizzy feeling you get when you stand up too fast is actually called ‘postural hypertension’
3. Baby foreskins are often used as skin grafts for burn victims.
2. If you go to google and enter ‘do a barrel roll’
the entire page will rotate completely.
1. The ‘Pinky Promise’
originally indicated that the person who breaks the promise must cut off their pinky.